You will receive:50 Individual Easy@Home Ovulation (LH) Test Strips and a LH Progress Card and Log. Each Test is sealed in individual pouch.
Easy@Home LH Ovulation Test Strips:
The LH (Luteinizing Hormone) which is in the urine of normal women will increase dramatically in the middle of the menstrual cycle. The LH increase triggers ovulation which is when the egg is released periodically from Normal fertile women. WHO experts state that LH testing is a reliable way to detect ovulation. Ovulation will occur after 24-48 hours following a positive test. One Step Ovulation Urine Test is a qualitative test used to predict when there is a LH surge, and in turn, when you are likely to ovulate.
However, everyone is different. Some TTC women may have different LH level or progression pattern or very short LH surge. Without tracking the test result progress pattern in a cycle, predicting the ovulation day based on single test result may not be easy for these women.
LH Progress Card and LOG:
LH Progress Card helps TTC women estimate the LH level in the urine and record the result on the log to show the progression of LH level in urine.
Most OPK Result patterns will show a light to dark to light test line progression in the few days before ovulation (see Normal Pattern Figure in PICTURE list). Some women may have less predictable progressions than others due to a lot of reasons. The most common issue is you may not easily pinpoint the peak time with only ovulation tests tracking. No matter what type you have, the kit offer you the easiest way to help you do self prediction naturally with minimal intervention by other parties.
NOTE: The IDEAL time for ovulation test is in the afternoon, though testing may safely take place from 10am to early evening.
- ✔ WHAT’S NEW? Unique LH Progression Card and Log designed by fertility specialists with evidence-based user data, with great value added to the the popular Easy@Home Ovulation Predictor Kit (OPK) consists of 50 Ovulation Test Strips (LH Tests).
- ✔ What’s the unique benefit?: The new LH monitor kit will help you easily figure out you have normal ovulatory pattern or any potential infertility issues such as PCOS, LUFS, Ovulation dysfunction. So you are confident to get pregnant sooner.
- ✔ Simple and Easy: Run the ovulation test as usual just with two more simple steps. One is to estimate the LH Value comparing the color against the LH Progression Card ( See picture as listed). Then log the estimate value on the Log included in the manual. You will see your pattern easily after 1~2 cycle.
- ✔ 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: OPK test kit is approved by FDA for OTC use and Results are 99% accurate; Experienced and professional customer service are available for any questions coming up. Refund or return are acceptable by brand owner who is dedicated to be the best home use tests provider.
- ✔ WHY PROGRESS CARD AND LOG: Most patterns will show a light to dark to light test line progression in the few days before ovulation.(see Normal Pattern Image) Some women may have less predictable progressions than others due to a lot of reasons. The most common issue is you may not easily pinpoint the peak time with only ovulation tests tracking. No matter what type you have, the kit offer you the easiest way to help you do self prediction naturally with minimal intervention by other parties