Enzyme Science Critical Digestion According to the American Gastroenterological Association, nearly half of Americans report that digestive issues impact their sleep patterns, exercise, and participation in recreational and social activities. Digestive distress has been reported to affect over 95 million Americans. Individuals who experience digestive distress may face occasional symptoms of gas, bloating, indigestion, abdominal discomfort, distention, irregularity and general food intolerance. Since impaired digestion disrupts our ability to properly break down and assimilate the foods we eat, dietary modification and supplementation is often necessary to improve overall wellbeing. Enzyme supplementation works with our digestive system to lessen symptoms associated with impaired digestion. A high potency formula comprised of digestive enzymes, probiotics and nutraceuticals, such as that offered by Critical Digestion, may provide substantial support for maintaining a healthy intestinal environment. Enzymes are the most effective tools made by the body to aid digestion and metabolism. They turn the food we eat into energy (ATP) and unlock this energy for use in the body. A tremendous amount of energy is required to enable the production of the metabolic, biochemical, and digestive enzymes necessary for health and maintenance.
- Designed to soothe occasional indigestion, gas and bloating
- Assists in transforming the food you eat into nutrition and energy
- 1 billion active probiotic cultures promote a healthy, thriving digestive tract
- Enzymes offer digestive support for optimal digestive health
- Derived from the highest quality and purest sources with no fillers