Pristine Probiotic 50 Billion 13 Strains – The Foundation of Health
Probiotics have a larger effect on your health than genetics. It’s time to give serious concern to your intestinal flora. Declining levels of friendly bacteria in the intestinal tract may actually mark the onset of chronic degenerative disease. Probiotics are beneficial bacteria & yeast that function internally to promote healthy digestion & immunity
When you’re healthy, over 100 trillion microorganisms from 400 species can be found in your intestinal tract, aiding in digestion, absorption of nutrients, and the production of B vitamins, vitamin K, enzymes, and aiding in production of serotonin, 95% of which is produced in the gut and dependent upon good intestinal health. 85% of your immune system surrounds your intestines. Without proper levels of probiotics, you cannot enjoy a healthy immune system
In a healthy colon, there are over 100 billion beneficial bacteria per milliliter that kill harmful bacteria and other invaders. Because of poor diet and neglect of the colon, the beneficial bacteria count may be as low as 4 or 5 per milliliter, compare 100 billion to 4 (not 4 billion, but 4) to know the grave situation.
Pristine Probiotics – 50 Billion 13 Strains
The most effective probiotics on the market.
Pristine Foods has hand-picked 13 of nature’s most powerful and effective strains of probiotics, in order to give you the maximum results. We don’t use fillers to bulk out our capsules, meaning you only have to take a few small capsules to get the same effect as taking a handful of large, hard-to-swallow pills from some of our competitors.
Pristine Foods has Freeze-dried these Probiotic Strains, in order to maintain the ingredients freshness and efficacy. We pack each pill with a groundbreaking 50 Billion CFUs and 13 Strains, and use a patented Vegetable DRcap (delayed release), ensuring you’re digesting the probiotics where you want it the most, in your digestive tract.
Our mission is to help every person that we can live a healthier and more vibrant life! Over 2,000 years ago, the famous Greek physician, Hippocrates said, “All disease begins in the gut.”
Fast forward two millenniums of research, advancements in technology, and medicine to today. Researchers from the Pristine Foods, Harvard Medical School, Yale and M.I.T are all saying, “Death begins in your gut!”
There are over 170 medical conditions and illnesses that are linked to the health of your gastrointestinal tract (your gut).
We are here to help people understand more about what their gut is, how important it is to overall health and wellness, and how to do everything they can to keep it healthy!
Our mission is to serve you, our community, our friends, and families. With knowledge, comes an unstoppable power to take control and change your life, health, and happiness.
ADD TO CART and REPLENISH Your Microbiome with GOOD GUYS and they will surely Thanks a BILLION – to be exact 50 Billion (50 billion Colony Forming Units and 13 different Strains).
- THE MOST POTENT SPECIALLY FORMULATED FORMULA to support a healthy digestive system PROBIOTIC 50 Billion 13 Strains 2x MORE THAN OTHER LEADING BRANDS. With Fermented Greens [Barley Grass, Oat Grass, Wheat Grass and Alfalfa].
- 99.5% MORE EFFECTIVE Survives Stomach Acid! DRCaps® targeted release deep into intestines.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA AT A GMP, NSF & USDA ORGANIC CERTIFIED LAB. 100% Money-back Guarantee !!
- NO REFRIGERATION NEEDED UNTIL OPENED. Pristine Probiotic – The Foundation Of Health. From the Probiotic Strains chosen to the DARK-AMBER BOTTLE, Pristine Probiotic has been carefully designed to be stable at room temperature. It is easy to store and great for travel.
- LIFT YOUR MOOD AND ENERGY LEVELS. FLEXIBLE FORMULA FOR MEN, WOMEN, AND KIDS. Proprietary Blend of 13 Freeze-dried Probiotic Strains (50 Billion CFU): [Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus brevis, Lactobacillus casei, Lacto-bacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus bulgaricus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium brevis, Bifidobacterium longum, Saccharomyces boulardii]