Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted and highly purified from a traditional Japanese fermented soybean, Natto. This special enzyme helps maintain a healthy blood by supporting a healthy fibrin level. Umeken’s Nattokinase also contains fucoidan, a polysaccharide that is the secret to the longevity of seaweed. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Premium Nattokinase Product from patented fermentation technology. It contains the recommended daily dosage of 2300FU of natto and 87mg of fucoidan.
- Nattokinase, Bacillus protein kinase extracted from natto, is known for its outstanding role in helping prevent cardio-vascular disorder by dissolving thick and sticky blood clots. Also, lipids called lecithins in nattokinase play a vital role in helping suppress bad cholesterol.
- NO harmful chemicals or artificial coloring.
- Recommended for those with a family history of cardiovascular disease, hypertension, cholesterol, and stroke.
- Take 1 packet a day. 2 months supply. Best to take after dinner or before sleep.