Getting pain relief from minor arthritis pain shouldn’t be a pain. That’s why there’s the Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap, featuring a contoured bottle that fits comfortably in your hand and a cap that covered with a cushioned material to give you better control. It’s the easiest way to get the 12-hour pain relief that just 1 Aleve can give you. Aleve is an over-the-counter (OTC), nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that provides temporary relief from minor aches and pains. It also temporarily reduces fever. ALLERGENS:Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, or blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap has received the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation
- Just 1 liquid gel can relieve pain for up to 12 hours
- The Aleve Easy Open Arthritis Cap is not child resistant
- ALEVE is the #1 recommended brand for minor arthritis pain among orthopedic doctors.
- ALEVE is proven better on tough pain than Tylenol 8hr. *Based on menstrual and dental pain studies.
- Naproxen Sodium 220mg – Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
- Easy Open Arthritis Cap
- Strength to last 12 hours.