**TW: squeaky toys, self judgement, medication, life exhaustion, dads, exercise, feelings, drone, anxiety**
“If I had a nickel for every time someone told me to relax I could afford to be rolling in Valium 24/7”
If that sounds like you, I cautiously empathize with your situation and I’m here to help.
I’m going through my CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) homework book one session at a time here on Youtube.
I know it’s hard just to get on that waiting list to be on a waiting list for treatment, so follow along for free without making any phone calls, crying your way through multiple doctor’s visits, or sitting in the office of a man who owns and displays a choose your own adventure book called “Doctor Woman.”
In this video, I cover:
– CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) Session 3, which is session 4 for me, but I think it’s Session 3, you know
– Paired Muscle Relaxation
– Distress Tolerance Handout 6b
– Shaking your head from side to side
– Foggy brain
– Being chill with physical sensations
– Placing your head between your legs
– Running on the spot
– Complete Body Muscle Tension
– Breathing through a straw
– Staring at a light and why not to
– Hot stuffy rooms
– Staring at your hand or a spot on the wall
– Crying is a sensation
– Crying is not a behavior
– Normal days
– Staying functional
– Frozen peas
– “Don’t be hard on yourself”
– Spinning in a chair is not covered in this video
Banana Pill & Wozzeck – “Puhdas Ruoka”
If nothing else hopefully you can learn from my commitment issues and misplaced resentment of authority.
I’ll be back next week, so remember to like, comment, and subscribe! ♡
If you need help, just try breathing.
JK here are some international help-line resources: http://www.suicide.org/international-suicide-hotlines.html
I can’t refer an online crisis chat site because they all seem kind of sketch sorry.
The new album UNBREAKABLE available now.
Official Webstore: http://smarturl.it/JanetStore
Connect with JANET: