Just imagine, you are on your way to a large presentation that you have to give to 50 of your co-workers and all of a sudden due to the stress of the moment you feel a sudden surge of extreme diarrhea come over you. I know this is not something that many of us like to admit, but it happens to everyone. Diarrhea literally effects billions of people every year, some people much more than others. It’s a very serious bowel and stomach problem that people just have gotten used to being a part of their life. Much of diarrhea has to do with your daily activities and diet. If you’re experiencing diarrhea on a regular basis, then plain and simple there is something wrong in your lifestyle. In this article I will go over various ways to get rid of your diarrhea for good. As always, consult with your doctor or health professional before making any serious changes to your health.
Diarrhea refers to the frequent discharge and passage of loose or watery unformed stools.
Let’s go over some home remedies you can use at home to avoid diarrhea:
* Diarrhea treatment can be achieved by using Ginger. In cases of diarrhea that were caused by indigestion, fresh or dry ginger has shown to be very useful. Use a piece of dry ginger along with a small crystal of rock salt, a qtr. Tsp. of this powder should be taken with a small piece of jaggery.
* Diarrhea treatment can be achieved by using Pomegranate. Pomegranate has shown to be very effective in treating diarrhea because of its astringent properties. If a patient becomes weak due to diarrhea, he or she should by given 50ml of Pomegranate juice to drink. This will help to control the diarrhea.
* Diarrhea treatment can be achieved by using Bottle Gourd. The juice of bottle gourd is a very valuable medicine that is used to treat excessive thirst caused by diarrhea. Take a glass of the juice with a pinch of salt to help treat diarrhea.
* Diarrhea treatment can be achieved by using Mango Seeds. Mango seeds are very valuable in treating diarrhea. Take a dose of one to two grams with or without honey. Use twice daily.
* Diarrhea treatment can be achieved by using Rice. Rice has shown to very useful in treating diarrhea within children. Take a teaspoon of the powder of charred parboiled rice, mixed with buttermilk. Give doses of 30 grams every half hour.
Follow the above home remedies along with the tips below to help treat and deter diarrhea:
1. Drink plenty of juices rich in essential vitamins.
2. Eat plenty of vegetables and whole rice.
3. Eat plenty of fiber items to help harden your stools.
4. Try fasting for two days to help clear out your gastrointestinal tract.
Cures for diarrhea are out there, but just remember, most of your constant problems from diarrhea are stemming from your lifestyle.
As always, consult with your doctor or health professional before making any changes to your health or diet.