Note Requires 4 AA batteries (not included) or AC adaptor 6V1 A (available separately)
+Be sure to order the correct size for your upper arm measurement.
+Apply cuff as illustrated in the manual and tighten firmly before starting the reading.
+Take blood pressure at the same time every day. In the morning shortly after getting up is best.
+Avoid eating, alcohol, smoking, exercising, medications, and bathing for 30 minutes before measuring blood pressure.
+Rest in a chair for 5 to 10 minutes before taking a reading.
+Sit in a comfortable position and rest your arm on a table at approximately heart level for the reading.
+Note that your blood pressure can vary significantly in as little as a few minutes.
+For maximum accuracy you can use the option to average your last 3 readings.
8.6 to 14.2 Inches
Quiet Inflation Method
Pulse: 30-180 Beats/Minute
120 memories in two groups
with Date and Time
Approx. 10.72oz(Excluding Batteries)
1 x Blood pressure monitor;
1 x Cuff;
1 x User Manual
Note: batteries not included, AC adaptor available separately
- FDA approved and CE certified. Don’t take chances with non-FDA approved devices
- Easy to use, with automatic inflation and reading of blood pressure and heart rate
- Easy-to-read big 4 inch LCD display 3.31 x2.17 inch
- Irregular heart beat detection ,60×2 memories for 2 users ,last 3 results average
- WHO blood pressure classification indicator ,low battery indicator , auto shut off function conserve your battery life