NOT include stethoscope.
1-Year Warranty: Money-back satisfaction guarantee
Health professionals still prefer the accuracy and reliability of the old-fashioned squeeze-bulb style of blood pressure monitors.
This type of gauge is known as a “sphygmomanometer,” and “aneroid” means it uses a dial rather than a column of mercury.
Home users, medical professionals, and those in training to become health professionals will all love this gauge.
Special Aluminium alloy manometer, classic nylon cuff 2-tube adult size PVC bladder, standard PVC bulb large air-release valve
with spring taper end valve Vinyl zipper bag.Perfect for home, medical professionals, and nurses.
1 x Aneroid sphygmomanometer
1 x Vinyl zipper bag
- NOT include stethoscope, special aluminium alloy manometer, classic nylon cuff
- 2-tube adult size PVC bladder, standard PVC bulb, large air-release valve with spring
- Taper end valve, vinyl zipper bag included, perfect for home, nurses, medical professionals, and nurses
- The type of Blood Pressure Monitor most often used by health professionals, still the most reliable and accurate
- Meets or exceeds calibration standards set by the American National Standards Institute