The Original Sound Conditioner first introduced in 1962; now in its 4th generation design. The Dohm-DS Dual-Speed All-Natural White Noise Sound Machine is so effective, it was named “Official Sound Conditioner” of the National Sleep Foundation. Instead of a digital (electronic) recording, it has a built-in fan that creates the sound of rushing air. The Dohm-DS consists of a compact adjustable acoustic housing surrounding a two-speed electric motor with a unique asymmetrical fan. This design allows it to create the soothing sound of rushing air, the Marpac Signature Sound, without the disturbance of actual moving air. This all-natural “white noise” sound has been proven to effectively block noises at a broad range of frequencies, so you can get deep, undisturbed sleep all night long. The Dohm’s two speeds and adjustable tone and volume allow you to control your personal sound environment with the simple twist of a wrist. Choose high or low speed, then twist the cap to increase or decrease the size of the sound hole openings. By adjusting the speed and sound openings, you will customize the volume and tone to find a soothing white noise that’s ideal for you. Features an 8′ cord, and comes in three color options: white, black and tan.
- Dohm-DS – the Official Sound Conditioner of the National Sleep Foundation.
- Two speeds – dual speed motor, unique asymmetrical fan, and acoustic housing create the soothing sound of rushing air, the Marpac Signature Sound, without the disturbance of actual moving air.
- Customized sound – acoustic housing and dual speed fan allow for fully adjustable tone and volume control for a personalized sound environment.
- Voltage – 120 V, for domestic use only.
- Guarantee – backed by a one-year limited factory warranty and the always exceptional Marpac customer service promise.