In recent years, Myo-inositol has been studied extensively as a fertility supplement in women undergoing IVF treatments, and has shown great promise as a natural way to improve hormone balance, ovarian function and egg quality. Myo-inositol, a member of the B-complex family of vitamins, is believed to improve female fertility by promoting proper utilization of the hormone insulin. Because the female reproductive cycle involves a complex interaction of many different hormones, if even one hormone is out of balance, you may experience an irregular cycle or infrequent ovulation, which decreases your odds of conceiving. By acting as an insulin-sensitizing agent, Myo-inositol helps to reduce insulin resistance, thereby lowering circulating insulin levels and helping to restore proper hormone balance throughout your body. Women with PCOS may find supplementing with Myo-inositol especially beneficial. Myo Inositol Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules daily. For best results, take Myo Inositol in conjunction with OvaBoost. This myo-inositol supplement is manufactured in the USA by a GMP-certified facility for guaranteed quality and potency. Contains all-natural ingredients, no artificial dyes, colors, or preservatives. Each bottle contains 120 capsules, a 1-month supply.
- Designed Especially for Women with PCOS: Fairhaven Health’s Myo-Inositol is doctor-designed especially for women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Promotes Hormonal Balance: Balances hormones that play a key role in the ovulation process
- Ideal Daily Dosage: Fairhaven Health’s Myo-Inositol supplies 2 grams (2,000 milligrams) per day of myo-inositol. One bottle contains a one-month supply. It can be taken along with Fairhaven Health’s OvaBoost (also sold on Amazon) for a daily dose of 4 grams of myo-inositol.
- A Manufacturer You Can Trust: Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-Certified facility for Fairhaven Health, a market leader in the fertility space since 2003.
- All Natural: Contains no wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, animal products, artificial colors, or artificial preservatives