Pure Encapsulations Norwegian, cold-processed cod liver oil is a natural source of vitamin A, vitamin D and essential omega-3 fatty acids. It has been molecularly distilled and tested for heavy metals, pesticides, PCBs, dioxins and furans, and other contaminants. Cod liver oil has a long history of traditional use for supporting immune health, primarily attributed to vitamins A and D. The essential fatty acids EPA and DHA maintain a healthy inflammatory response as well as healthy cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase enzyme activity, providing support for joint comfort and mobility. In addition, they encourage cardiovascular health by promoting healthy blood flow and healthy triglyceride metabolism. Furthermore, recent research has revealed an association between cod liver oil supplementation and positive mood.
- ESSENTIAL VITAMINS AND NUTRIENTS: Cod Liver Oil provides a natural source of essential omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin A and vitamin D.*
- IMMUNE HEALTH: Cod Liver Oil supports immune health.*
- JOINT SUPPORT: The essential fatty acids EPA and DHA maintain healthy cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase enzyme activity, providing support for joint comfort and mobility.*
- PURE INGREDIENTS: Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements. Products are meticulously formulated using pure ingredients designed to deliver predictable results for the benefit of all patients, even the most sensitive.*
- FREE FROM: Pure Encapsulations products are free from wheat, gluten, egg, peanuts, magnesium stearate, hydrogenated fat, artificial sweeteners and colors, and other unnecessary excipients. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish is clearly labeled. * These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.