Health professionals still prefer the accuracy and reliability of the old-fashioned squeeze-bulb style of blood
pressure monitors. This type of gauge is known as a “sphygmomanometer,” and “aneroid” means it uses a
dial rather than a column of mercury. Home users, medical professionals, and those in training to become
health professionals will all love this all-in-one kit.
Nylon Aneroid with Index and Range markings, gauge holder, artery indicator label, standard
inflation bulb, precision calibrated gauge and extra carrying case.
Combined with Sprague Stethoscope.
Cuff fits circumference 8.66-12.6 inch
1X Aneroid Sphygmomanometer with cuff
1X zipper case
- Special aluminium alloy manometer,nylon cuff with D-ring,cuff size 8.66-12.6 inch
- 2-tube adult size PVC bladder,standard PVC bulb,large air release valve with spring
- Taper end valve,single head stethoscope,zippered case included
- The type of blood pressure monitor most often used by health professionals, still the most reliable and accurate
- Meets or exceeds calibration standards set by the American National Standards Institute