Insomnia is a common problem among the people nowadays. It ranges from lack in quantity of sleep to the quality of sleep. The daily routine, busy schedule, stress are the most common reasons for the problem. The mental tension has a great impact on the body of an individual. This also leads to the worse impact on sleep. A person in sleep has things running in his mind is a sign of insomnia. There are three types of sleeping disorder:
1. Transient insomnia – These symptoms lasts from few days to some weeks.
2. Acute insomnia – This is also called short-term insomnia. Symptoms exist for several weeks
3. Chronic insomnia – This type occurs when sleep disorder is more than a month, and sometimes years.
Sleep disorder may be because of various reasons such as disruptions in circadian rhythm, psychological issues, medical conditions, imbalance in hormones, and other factors. Various food habits can be adopted in order to avoid the insomnia condition. The various nutritional foods that will enhance the strength and will avoid the sleep disorders are:
1. Cherries: Having cherries or cherry juice can help in controlling body’s sleep cycle. They lower the severity of sleeplessness for older grownups.
2. Grapes: Including grapes in the diet help in avoiding the sleeplessness condition. Grapes are the fruit that have melatonin. Melatonin performs a massive function and has antioxidant traits. This helps in avoiding any kind of toxin formation and thus reduces the sleepy condition.
3. Dairy Merchandise: This product consists of tryptophan which induces amino acid. It is used by the brain to make neurotransmitters that induce slumber. It also spurs the creation of melatonin. Having a dairy product at night will surely help in overcoming a sleep disorder condition.
4. Bananas: These also include tryptophan, which is an organic sleep substitute. It helps in providing leisure. Also the vitamins in bananas are valuable for other illness problems that might be creating a sleep disorder.
5. Foods containing Tryptophan: Food stuff that contains tryptophan, which is an amino acid, can provide complete sleep to a person. Foods that contain this substitute are eggs and bananas.
Ayurvedic cure for insomnia: Aaram capsule contains a blended mixture of the all ayurvedic herbs with some other herbals to form the herbal supplement for sleep disorder. This natural supplement for insomnia helps in curing sleep disturbance, nervous breakdowns, and provides undisturbed sleep. This natural cure for sleep disorder also helps in severe or secondary insomnia affecting in the condition of asthma. Aaram capsules work as natural sleeping pills having ability to work as potent mental treatment. The ayurvedic herbs in the Aaram capsules like Ashwagandha and Saffron serve as energy boosters proving high amount of energy.
This herbal supplement for sleep disorder helps in promoting healthy hormonal secretions and suppressing other harmful hormonal secretions. Aaram capsule helps in mental fatigue treatment by providing nutrition to body. It contains several herbs that help in absorption of the food in body. Aaram capsules also help in fighting against the stress generators which take away the sleep. Several physical problems like pain, fever or any other diseases lead to lack of sleep. These capsules curb the ill-effects of these factors also. Aaram capsules are the most effective way to fight this fatal problem. It acts by improving the mental health, alertness, sharpness and memory. It is advisable to take one or two capsule depending upon severity of sleep disorder for about three to four months in order to completely get rid of insomnia by this natural cure for sleep disorder.